- Use of the Site. The Chopped Leaf or related website (the “Chopped Leaf Website”) is a no fee service offered by Chopped Leaf Website (“Chopped Leaf”). The contents of the Chopped Leaf Website are provided for informational and educational purposes only. All information is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Chopped Leaf makes no representations and disclaims all expressed and implied warranties and conditions of any kind, including without limitation, representations, warranties or conditions regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Chopped Leaf assumes no responsibility to the user or any third party for the consequences of any errors or omissions. The subscriber to the Chopped Leaf Website expressly acknowledges that information contained on the site may be provided by independent clubs, associations and organizations and any such information and its content are not the responsibility of Chopped Leaf. Chopped Leaf assumes no liability for such content or information.
- Release of Chopped Leaf. You also agree to release and hold harmless Chopped Leaf from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, actions, and costs, arising out of or in connection with your use, review or reproduction of the Chopped Leaf Website.
- Limitation of Liability. Chopped Leaf shall not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Chopped Leaf Website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost opportunities, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, regardless of your advice to Chopped Leaf to the contrary.
- Advice. Neither Chopped Leaf nor any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents makes any recommendation regarding any educational or other matter described within the Chopped Leaf
- Reproduction of Contents. The contents, but not any logo or other visual representation, of the Chopped Leaf Website or related website may be used and reproduced solely for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes provided that it is not modified and that you do not delete any copyrights and other legal or proprietary notices contained therein. Such information may not otherwise be used, reproduced, broadcast, published or re-disseminated without the prior written permission of Chopped Leaf
- Links to other Sites. The Chopped Leaf Website may link users to sites not maintained by Chopped Leaf. Chopped Leaf cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links and disclaims any opinions.
- Intellectual Property. The materials located on the Chopped Leaf website are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms or proprietary rights and are owned or controlled by Chopped Leaf or any other party credited as the provider of the information.
- System Integrity. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Chopped Leaf Website. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Chopped Leaf infrastructure.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- Disclosures. The information in the Chopped Leaf Website or related website is offered by Chopped Leaf, 700 Kerr St. Suite 100 Oakville, Ont L6K 3W5.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Chopped Leaf and supersedes all other agreements. No other representations or warranties are made, save for those contained within this Agreement.
- Termination. Chopped Leaf Website or Related Website Chopped Leaf reserves the right to terminate or modify, in any manner, the Chopped Leaf Website, and/or any part of any related website any link or linking program at any time for any reason.
- Privacy. Chopped Leaf collects and retains personal information of visitors, clients and other parties, including but not limited to buyers, sellers, trade professionals and private citizens using services provided by Chopped Leaf. This information is used for the administrative, employment-related, financial and statistical purposes of the Chopped Leaf. The information will be used, among other things, to admit and register trade professionals.