To our Chopped Leaf community,
On behalf of our entire team, we want to personally thank you for trusting The Chopped Leaf as your destination for fresh food. Your health and safety is our top priority. The outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has confronted us all, and our thoughts are with those impacted by the outbreak.
As the situation around COVID-19 evolves, we want to personally share with you our stance and The Chopped Leaf’s role as we continue to prioritize the safety of guests and team members who have interactions with our business.
We have worked with our partners and front-line staff to establish food safety and guest protection, in order to further protect both guests and team members:
- Suspending the use of reusable chopped leaf water bottles or refilling chopped water cups in-store.
- Have implemented procedures for additional sanitization of guest areas and kitchen and prep areas.
- Ensuring frequent, consistent and proper hand-washing protocol in our restaurants.
- Encouraging tap payment and pre-ordering online.
- Advising all team members who are sick or display symptoms to stay home until they are fully recovered.
We will continue to take measures with your health and safety at the forefront, with increased awareness and a commitment to staying informed by credible sources. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate these evolving circumstances.
We are currently maintaining all regular operations in our restaurants, but we will continue to assess the situation daily and make actionable decisions if changes need to be made on an operational level.
Thank you to all of our loyal guests and we look forward to continuing to serve you delicious, wholesome meals you’ve come to expect.
Executive Vice President